GreenerPasture.com

Sign In



FREE genealogy since 1999 - History belongs to all of us!


1868 - Two women living near Chaska, Minn., died on the 29th ult., from the effect of poison received while killing potato bugs.

News
One at her dinner without washing her hands after killing the vermin, and died in most terrible agony. The other received venom through sores in her hands, and died immediately.


St Joseph Herald
Saint Joseph, Michigan
July 11, 1868

Visit Chaska, Minnesota, USA
Discover the people who lived there, the places they visited and the stories they shared.


Chaska, Minnesota, USA

Chaska, Minnesota, USA

The comments you read here belong only to the person who posted them. We reserve the right to remove off-topic and inappropriate comments.