GreenerPasture.com

Sign In




1893 - Fatally Burned.

News
BELOIT, Wis., June 12. - Miss Maggie Pollard was fatally burned by a gasoline fire which she accidentally started while lighting a gasoline stove. There was some gasoline in a pan near the stove and she threw the match in it.


Daily Citizen
Iowa City, Iowa
June 12, 1893

Visit Beloit, Wisconsin, USA
Discover the people who lived there, the places they visited and the stories they shared.


Beloit, Wisconsin, USA

Beloit, Wisconsin, USA

Beloit, Wisconsin, USA

The comments you read here belong only to the person who posted them. We reserve the right to remove off-topic and inappropriate comments.