Bakersfield, California, USA
See More

1929 - Man Chokes to Death on Cigar Butt

Bakersfield, Cal. - Steven W. Marshall, 35, chief clerk of a petroleum securities company here, choked to death Sunday night on the butt of a cigar which he was chewing. While bending over a safe, he coughed heavily and fell to the floor gasping. He died a few minutes after reaching a hospital. Physicians removed a two-inch cigar stub from the man's throat.

Dallas Morning News

Dallas, Texas

Go Back

The comments you read here belong only to the person who posted them. We reserve the right to remove off-topic and inappropriate comments.