North Grosvenordale, Connecticut, USA
See More

1927 - LIGHTS FIRECRACKER BY CIGARETTE, BLINDED


1927 - LIGHTS FIRECRACKER BY CIGARETTE, BLINDED

PUTNAM, July 4. - (By Associated Press) The Fourth of July celebration of Paul Aucoin of North Grosvenordale ended disastrously today, when a firecracker he was lighting from his cigarette exploded prematurely. He is in the local hospital with bandages over his yeas, and until these can be removed he can not tell whether or not he will lose his sight.

 

The Bridgeport Telegram

Bridgeport, Connecticut



Go Back


The comments you read here belong only to the person who posted them. We reserve the right to remove off-topic and inappropriate comments.